Monday 22 October 2012

Grumpy

The looming cloud of shitty months of winter has been extra shitty this week. Lets throw ourselves a pity party shall we?

1 - Everyone said that the third term of CreComm is the hardest, but holy shit they could have told me a few more times so that I took it seriously.
I think I'm going to need extra physio and chiropractor appointments to accomodate the "I'm carrying a camera, tripod, lighting kit, audio kit, purse, laptop, and binder" back problems. My goodness. 
Pray for sunshine for 2 more weeks. I want to do outdoor interviews. The life of a CreComm... sigh.


2 - I accidentally decapitated my new owl. Sorry budday.



3 - I have been given strict doctors orders to not play Ultimate for another 4 - 5 weeks. Or more. Unless I want knee surgery. Bring on the winter weight!! 


Okay I'll stop being whiney. Only if you serve me cupcakes in bed. Thanks friend. 

1 comment:

  1. With your luck, you'd get cupcake crumbs all over the sheets!

    I was going to say something clever about your poor owl, but I didn't think it was an appropriate time for a wisecrack. (get it?)

    In all seriousness, I hope things start getting better for ya, only a month left of this semester :)

    ReplyDelete