Thursday 19 April 2012

Cramming

Some people have organized notes from day 1 of the semester to day whatever we're at now.
Some people study for exams for days, even weeks before the day before the exam and even refuse invitations to go out on weekends so they can study.

But most of us are crammers.
Cramming rarely works, but we all continue to do it. Here are my top 5 signs that I'm a crammer.


1. Where the hell are all my notes?
I swear I took notes every day for the past 4 months but I mysteriously only have about 5 or 6 pages of handwritten notes for each subject... interesting...


2. My bed is no longer used to rest
It has become a place where happiness goes to die. Covered in papers, highlighters, and electronics used mainly for procrastination purposes.




3. Sweatpants aren't practical
When you spend a week straight locked up in a hot miserable room with a computer on your legs or right beside you discover that sweatpants get too hot to be worn in these conditions. It's my ugly 80's style gym shorts all the way.

4. Health? what's health?
I brought my gym clothes to school every day for a week and never went to the gym. Was I fooling all of you? My typical diet has become Redbull (when was it not), chocolate, and I even went to McDonald's the other day. Shame on me. No time or effort to care.


5. I hope people remember what I looked like before cram week.
How did I not notice until 10 at night that I've been walking around all day with my hair like this? My nail polish is so chipped some fingers don't have any. No I'm not going for the uni-brow look, it's just kind of happening.



If my IPP doesn't get approved tomorrow I might kill myself.
And wine is my best friend. That's all. #stircrazy

No comments:

Post a Comment