Wednesday 28 March 2012

Smells

So I've posted on here before about my Not a Nose Job nose job surgery I got this past summer, but I failed to mention how awesome it is to smell things all the time that I never knew had a smell!

I was noticing these things the most during my first couple months after the surgery. Things like...

sour cream
Sambuca (ew)
spicy foods
Burning hair product
leftovers that sit in the trunk of my car
and the dishwashers at work near the end of their shifts.

Not all of these new smells were enjoyable.

But at the same time, it's been really cool getting to know this sense I've always had but never really been able to use to it's full extent.

but this afternoon I had another new smell experience that I was really excited about...

CRAYONS!!



... yes we do use crayons at college. 

1 comment:

  1. I love crayons too! You can create interesting textures/colours by melting them onto different surfaces to make background effects that you can photograph and then import to Photoshop.

    Having said that... fire isn't allowed at college.

    ReplyDelete