Sunday 16 October 2011

Sweatpants

My addiction to my sweatpants is ruining my life.

It is currently 2:30 pm sunday afternoon and i have only poked my head out of my room twice today.
Once my mom made pancakes and bacon. necessity.
The second was to shower. necessity.

My sweatpants trap me in my comfy little cave.
The outside world isn't ready for us.

I used to study and do homework at starbucks or the UofM... now i study in my sweatpants in my room because that's the only place we're fully accepted. My UofW sweatpants got wierd looks at UofM.

I used to go on osborne shopping days or make the trek out to Polo Park.. now I shop online because the girls at stores dont help people that look homeless get stuff off the top shelves.

All I want to do on weekend is sleep and spend quality time with my sweatpants watching TV on my laptop.
I don't watch TV on the TV anymore because I think it's even unacceptable to be in sweats in the middle of the day in my own house.

I can hear the wind blowing from my room so that's a definite NO on the leaving my bed until I have to go to work.


This is how my sweatpants make me feel:
(cover your ears kids, there's some language...)










No comments:

Post a Comment